.Thursday, March 11, 2010 ' 3/11/2010 04:34:00 AM Y
What the hell, I am feeling damn fucked up now.
Even though i swear never to type out swear words, but this time, i couldn't bring it over my mind anymore.
Seriously, i don't know if it was my brain or what. I think i've been thinking a lot, all rubbish. I am with someone i loved like mad, but i was never happy, maybe cause she has never said yes. But when i am with else one, i feel happy. Damn FUCKED lorh.
Haiz.. I didn't really dare to tell a lot of things to others, cause my heart just can't take it to trust them fully. Not that i don't trust them, I do, but limited.
Also recently, I met someone i used to hate alot. But when i see her, all the hatred are gone, unknowingly. Sometimes, i really feel like heading out late at night for a drink, all by myself and let myself get drunk and loiter around the streets. haiz..
Seriously, i doubt anyone understands me well.
I REALLY REALLY DON'T KNOW... I CAN'T FEEL THE SAFE AND COMFORT IN ME. I AM VERY WORRIED THAT MY FRIENDS, BE IT GOOD OR BAD, WILL LEAVE ME.. )):
