.Monday, December 7, 2009 ' 12/07/2009 09:57:00 PM Y
The so called 'busy week' has passed.
stabling down to everything now.
Saturday has passed and guess what are the results.
Match 1: Chang Jing Hui VS Joanne Bala
I won.
Match 2: Chang Jing Hui VS Heidi Gay
I won and got her injured. Super guilty.
Match 3: Jasamin Chua VS Chang Jing Hui
I think her name is spelled like that. And i lost to a stupid groundwork. For being over confident.
There should be a high chance of me entering Commonwealth Games 2010.
Since Paragh (i don't know how to spell) said that most of us will be in as there is 2 space per category and and is the junior and senior team.
LALALA~ Can't wait for 8 January 2010 to arrive.
My first time playing in an International competition.
Best of luck people! Can't wait for my O's results man!
Anyway, just a side note. If anyone has job vacancy, TELL ME PLEASE. I am seriously in need of it.
Another side note. Natalie.L smsed me and asked me to post about her. Like she has been ill for 2 days.. ahahha! later fever too high become ben ben ar..
WAH!! i better run first if not she kill me le!!
P.S. I also miss my lao po alot..