.Sunday, October 18, 2009 ' 10/18/2009 04:58:00 AM Y
This is the first post of my 'new' blog. Actually, this is not my first blog. I had alot of them but i deleted it. I guess i'm a weirdo. Never mind, back to topic.
As time files, i will be updating this blog with tag boards and other stuffs and of course, changing blog skins and notification to others about this to link me up. But that will be done slowly.
This is a very crucial time for me now as i will be heading for my O levels this year in less than a week's time. Kinda scary to know that it will be coming so soon. But no sweat! I trust that if i am seriously prepared for it, i will be able to do well. (influence from Tania)
PRACTICE PAPERS! HERE I COME!!!!
P.S. Everything will be in place soon. Just give me some time to do it. I might be MIA for quite some time in preparation for Os.